BYU Continuing Education User ID/Passwords
We strongly recommend that to register you first create your own BYU Continuing Education user ID and password. This will allow you to go online and edit registration information. To create a user ID, visit the Continuing Education registration website (opens in a new tab). If you prefer, you may register as a guest. Any changes can then be made by calling our Registration office.
Each person needs only one user ID to register for any BYU Continuing Education program. If you have forgotten your user ID and/or password, click on the "forgot User ID?" or "forgot password?" links. If you need help, please call Registration at 1-877-221-6716 (toll free). Please do not create a new user ID if you already have one.
Every time you register for any BYU Continuing Education program, you will use your user ID and password. Each participant must have his or her own user ID and password.
NOTE: Never tell anyone your password, other than a parent.
The personal information for each participant must be correct to avoid problems that result from being listed with the wrong gender, age, or name. Some parents have switched a child's account to another sibling. This can result in a wrong gender, age, or name. If a participant is listed as the wrong gender, he or she will be registered in the wrong housing type. If the problem is not fixed quickly, housing for the participant's correct gender could fill up.
BYU is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information submitted by youth and parents who register. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to submit certain personal, identifiable information, such as credit card information. BYU will only use this information for the internal purposes for which it is provided. BYU does not share personal, identifiable information with others.
You may receive a refund (minus a nonrefundable $25 withdrawal fee) when you withdraw from the camp by midnight of the Sunday one month before your session is scheduled to start. After that time and up until two weeks before the camp starts, you will receive a refund minus the withdrawal fee and the cost of housing. After two weeks before the camp starts, you will not be able to receive a refund. If the card you used to pay no longer exists, the refund will still be automatically credited to that card's account. You will need to contact your bank card provider to transfer this credit to an active account. We cannot refund payment to a credit card other than the one originally charged.
If you have withdrawn yourself or a participant from the camp, be sure to log back into the participant's account and double-check that it shows “withdrawn.” You should receive your refund in one to three weeks.
Refunds will not be given for a participant who is sent home for violating camp standards and rules.
- Follow the detailed boxes above.
- Registration for Design Week must be done online by clicking a "Register Now!" button above or by calling the registration office toll free at 1-877-221-6716 or 801-422-8925.
- Occasionally the computer does not link a transaction. It is always smart to check after a few days to be sure your session (and roommate, if you desire to make a request) choice is correct.
- You will receive an automated email confirmation immediately after you complete your registration. If you think you are enrolled in a session and do not get an email, please call our office. If you receive an email and you thought you dropped or transferred a session, call 877-221-6716 or 801-422-8925 during business hours and correct the registration. Deadlines are necessary to effectively manage our sessions.
You will receive an automated email confirmation immediately after you complete your registration. Please review it to confirm that all the information is correct. If you registered using a ID and password, you can log into your account from cereg.byu.edu (using your Continuing Education User ID) to view all details. You can then see your registration, housing, and roommate request information. If you have trouble generating the page, you can call toll free 1-877-221-6716, or 801-422-8925. Changes can be made up to two weeks before the camp begins, but are not possible after midnight of the Sunday two weeks before the session starts. Please call with any problems.
We do not allow substitutions. Please follow our withdrawal policy if you need to withdraw. The university does not allow us to transfer funds from one youth's account to another.
You may log in and withdraw from the camp for a full refund minus a nonrefundable $25 processing fee up to one month before the start of the camp. After this deadline and up to two weeks before the start date of the camp, you will receive a full refund minus a nonrefundable $25 processing fee and the cost of housing for the week. The final withdrawal deadline is midnight (MST) on the Sunday two weeks before your session is scheduled to begin. After this time, you will not be able to withdraw, transfer, or receive a refund. Housing and all other arrangements are final at that time.
To withdraw from a session:
- Log into your youth's account, and her or his current registrations will appear.
- Select the Withdraw option to confirm that you wish to withdraw.
- Click the Confirm button to confirm that you wish to withdraw.
- You will come to a confirmation page. Print the page or write down the confirmation number for your records. Also, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file.
- Be sure your account shows your withdrawal before you anticipate a refund.
- Once you withdraw from your session, you will be automatically refunded your payment, minus a nonrefundable $25 fee (see table under the Dates and Deadlines tab for exact amounts of refund). This fee will not be refunded, even if you withdraw by accident, so be sure you want to withdraw before so doing.
- If you have a refund coming, you should receive it in one to three weeks.