What are the dates for BYU Design Week 2019?
BYU Design Week 2019 will be held from Monday, June 17, through Saturday, June 22, 2019. Also, see our Dates and Deadlines page.
Who can register for BYU Design Week?
This year, the program is open to youth ages 15 through 18 who will be enrolled in high school for the 2018–19 academic year and have a desire to explore the field of graphic design, photography or illustration.
What is the cost of BYU Design Week?
The cost for the week is $595 for non-housing participants, (includes lunch only) and $795 for participants staying in on-campus housing (includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner). This includes lunch for commuters, and breakfast, lunch and dinner for those staying in housing, activities, and supplies needed for the week. Please see our Cost and Payment page for details.
What can youth expect to do during BYU Design Week?
- Participate in instructional classes with one-on-one assistance from BYU professors
- Gain intensive, skills-based, workshop experience
- Hear from professional guest artists
- Explore a career in the visual arts
- Create pieces for a gallery show at the end of the week
- Make friends with others who share a passion for visual arts
What transportation services are available from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)?
The Utah Transit Authority UTA offers buses from BYU to the Front Runner train to Salt Lake with one transfer train to the airport.
Commercial shuttle services are available for participants arriving at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC).
$33 each way (mention this camp to get the BYU price)
Express Shuttle website